Food is my religion. Cheese is my church
- My name is Erika – with a “k.”
- I am a former cheesemonger turned cheese preacher
- I have a beautiful silver cat named Chandler Bing. His favorite cheese is brie.
- I’m engaged to a handsome law student named Jacob. His favorite cheese is ash-ripened chevre.
- I work in digital marketing for Lifeway Kefir.
- I live in Chicago, IL. We have great beer, great food, and great people.
- I was born in Boston. They say it’s also the birthplace of American artisan cheese. I don’t think that’s a coincidence.
- I will drink anything, as long as it’s good.
- I will eat anything, as long as it’s worth it.
- I worship the earth I walk on through the foods I put in my belly
- I enjoy yoga, pilates, and riding my bike.
- I love cemeteries, horror movies, witchcraft, and black clothing.
- I celebrate the equinox and sage my home when I’m stressed.
- My parents made me a food snob. I have them to thank for realizing my vocation.
Special thanks to my family and friends who collectively have helped me follow my dreams and spread that word curd.