Everything They’ll Need for a Merry Cheesemas
There are so many cheesy gift guides circling the internet right now but they’re mostly filled with kitschy knick knacks rather than the useful tools a cheese lover really needs. I mean, this hot cheese gun is amazing, but it’s not necessary. The season of giving is a chance to give the people you love what they need to get the most out of their cheese experiences. Now’s the time to fulfill the cheesy needs of all your loved ones with this essential cheese lover’s gift guide.
Click the images to purchase and get that shit checked off your list.
Happy holiday shopping!
1. My Favorite Cheese Gift, Period: Gift Packages from Murray’s
Murray’s, the legen-dairy New York cheese shop, has an array of unbelievable gift packages to choose from. Take the guesswork out and let the masters put together a spread worthy of a Holiday celebration. This is a gift you can give to anyone – even those people who have it all, cause they can definitely use more cheese.
If you’re giving it as a hostess gift, offer to help them set it out using this guide so you can exchange mouth orgasms.
3. My Favorite Cheese Slate for Serving Cheese
4. My Favorite Cheese Knives for Cutting the Cheese
5. My Favorite Preserves for Pairing Cheese
6. My Favorite Cheese Paper for Keeping Cheese Fresh
7. My Favorite (and the Only) Cheese Grotto for Aging Cheese at Home*
8. My Favorite Cheese Making Kit for making fresh AF cheese
*I do not actually own the cheese grotto… yet. Please feel free to buy me one – it is my Cheesemas wish.
Special thanks to Murray’s Cheese for sending over their Holiday Celebration Gift Box
to the Cheese Sex Death headquarters
and inspiring this post!
All opinions are