Chicago cheese classes taught by Cheese Sex Death.
Enjoy a customized luxury cheese tasting in the comfort of your own home or office.
Cheese Sex Death Private Parties
Worship Cheesus with an indulgent cheese class that will change the way you look at cheese forever!
Your luxury cheese tasting includes:
- 5 divine artisan cheeses, representing the 5 main categories of cheese
- 5 sinfully delicious accompaniments customized to fulfill your fromage fantasy
- An engaging 90 minute Cheese 101 class in the comfort of your own home or office
- A printed handout to help you recreate the experience
How it Works:
- We’ll begin with a short sermon on how to taste cheese to prep your palate for pleasure.
- Then we’ll start tasting the cheeses, beginning with the mildest, and discuss where it’s from and how to pair it.
- We’ll taste the custom accompaniments, then move through the other cheeses and their accompaniments, ending with the strongest.
- The class concludes with a Cheese 101 recap to equip you with all the knowledge you need to recreate your experience at home.
- After your class, I’ll follow up with information on where to buy all the cheeses and accompaniments you enjoyed.
What you should know about my Chicago cheese classes:
- Minimum of 4 people required
- BYOB, but pairing suggestions are available
- Luxury items (premiere cheeses, charcuterie, truffles, caviar, etc) are available
- Classes may incite feelings of devotion towards cheese
- Based in Chicago, but I’m open to visiting other cities
Inquire about booking a Chicago Cheese Class.
I’ll get back to you in 1 – 2 business days.
Testimonials for Cheese Sex Death Private Parties
“Erika provided a well-balanced presentation that mixed education with fun! She was interactive and entertained all of our questions to provide an audience-catered cheese-perience! She invested time in explaining the origins and details of each cheese presented, which in turn heightened the tasting experience at the end. I hope to work with Erika again and continue to gain knowledge on even more varieties of cheeses.”
– Liz Braun
“I don’t think I will truly look at / taste cheese the same way again. Erika is not only a cheese genius, but one of the most charismatic humans that made this experience equally entertaining as it was delicious.”
– Katherine Cunningham