What do you do with garlic and dill infused vodka when it’s too early to drink straight liquor? Make yourself a spicy little Bloody Mary, of course!
- 1/2 tablespoon olive oil
- ½ teaspooon oregano and//or basil
- Pinch salt
- ½ teaspoon freshly ground pepper
- 1 oz lemon juice
- 1 oz lime juice
- ½ tablespoon citrus zest
- 1 clove minced pickled garlic
- 16 oz tomato juice
- 1 tablespoon hot sauce
- 3 oz dill and garlic vodka
- Pickled vegetables on a skewer for garnish
- Tall glass
Add ingredients to a shaker. Pour into a tall glass and garnish with pepper, cornichons, garlic, cheddar cheese, chorizo, whatever you’re feeling!